Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2023 :Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment for 500 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2023
Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Bank of India has released the detailed notification for the Recruitment of 500 Probationary officers JMGS-1 on 10th February 2023. The detailed notification has been made available for aspiring students through the official Bank of India website on 10th February 2023. Interested candidates can apply online for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 from 11th February to 25th February 2023 at the official website www.bankofindia.co.in and look out for the latest notification and updates regarding the same.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023- Overview
Bank of India conducts a national-level exam to recruit candidates for the posts of probationary officers. The vacancy for Bank of India PO Exam has not yet been announced. The major points of the exam have been highlighted below-
- Total Posts: 500 Posts
- Posts Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
The minimum and maximum age limit for Bank Of India PO Recruitment 2023 for JMGS-I(Credit Officers and IT Officers) are 21 years and 30 years respectively.
The recruitment process for Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process consists of 2 stages
- Submission of on – line application commencing from: 11.02.2023
- Last date for submission of on – line application: 25.02.2023
- Relevant date for Age and Qualification: 01.02.2023
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: Will be advised separately
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern 2023
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer
Mode of Exam – Online
The test of English Language and English Descriptive Paper will be of qualifying nature….