Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice Posts 2022: ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2422 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
- Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for Central Railway Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRC/CR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list. Candidates can submit their applications ONLINE only on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com
- After preparation of merit list, the same will be advised to respective Divisions/Units on Central Railway. Document verification will be held in opted Divisions/Units, as per the Cluster as mentioned in the Candidate’s applications.
- Candidates must note that no centralized merit list will be formed
Total Posts: 2422 Posts
Posts Name: Apprentice
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
• Opening of Online Application: 15-12-2022 at 17.00 hrs
• Date and time of closing of Online Application: 15-01-2023 at 17.00 hrs